IGEOSS software brings the rigor of geomechanics to your subsurface characterisation and modeling.
IGEOSS software provides the petroleum, mining and environmental industries with state-of-the-art technologies and methods to improve 3D subsurface models, to compute heterogeneous in-situ stress field, to model natural fractures and faults that cannot be detected with conventional techniques, hence to help you make the right decision.
IGEOSS technology, based on continuum and fracture mechanics, is concerned with every steps of the subsurface exploitation workflow, such as exploration, drilling and production.
We propose three geomechanically-based software packages, Poly3D, Dynel2D and Dynel3D, each focusing on several aspects of subsurface issues related to strain and stress fields such as:
- Verification of structure interpretation, structure uncertainty
- Characterization of naturally fractured reservoirs and fracture reactivation
- Study for optimum drilling locations in fractured reservoirs
- Modeling Basin evolution and fault activity through time
- Reservoir geomechanics, heterogeneous in-situ stress modeling for wellbore stability
- Study site location of waste storage facilities within areas of complex geological structure
IGEOSS software programs share the same graphic user interface and run under Linux and Windows. Their common workflow facilitates the use and their integration within industry workflows
See the Supported Systems page for supported architectures and operating systems.
+33 434 221 224
+1 281 419 8075